Throughout my professional career, I’ve been a classroom teacher, an internal trainer, an external trainer, a coach, an Instructional Designer, a Web Course Developer, an eLearning Designer, a Project Manager, a manager/(cheer)leader of an amazing group of technical support specialists and designers, and now a training and development manager at a software company with a mission to prevent disease with data.
Full disclosure, my all time favorite job was as a DJ. Sadly, spinning tunes at wedding receptions and neighborhood parties didn’t cover enough of the bills.
The threads throughout my career have always been my passions for learning, teaching, explaining, designing, creating and most importantly helping others.
Technical Communication / eLearning
- The PolicyStat Learning Center (Developed with Zendesk Help Center)
- Searching in PolicyStat (Developed with Adobe Captivate)
- How to Search In PolicyStat Handout (Developed in MS Word)
- How to Acknowledge Policies Handout (Developed in MS Word)
- What is PolicyStat? (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia)
Please check back soon for Articulate Storyline work samples.
- What is PolicyStat? (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia and Audacity)
- Introductory PolicyStat Education (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia)
- Writing Policies Right Presentation (Developed with GoToWebinar)
- Digital Citizenship for an Online World Presentation (Developed with GoToMeeting / Google Slides)
- PolicyStat Monthly Update Newsletter (Developed with MailChimp)
- The PolicyStat Newswire (Developed with WordPress)
To review my professional resume, please click here.
Custom eLearning/Technical Communication Development
Do you need help with documentation to explain to your users how your product works? I offer simple custom development of eLearning or technical writing services.
Contact me at email@example.com if I can help with eLearning, technical documentation, or other explainer material needs.