Throughout my professional career, I’ve worn many, many hats. I’ve been a classroom teacher, an internal trainer, an external trainer, an Instructional Designer, a Web Course Developer, an eLearning Designer, a technical communicator/writer, a media specialist, a Project Manager, a training specialist, a team lead, a manager, a webinar host, a consultant, a security guard, a lumber “specialist,” construction worker, and a coach.
I’ve worked in K-12 classrooms, corporate environments, Software as a Service (SaaS), Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), virtual realms, college classrooms, outdoor job sites, event venues, and more. Johnny would say, “I’ve been everywhere, man.“
Full disclosure, my all-time favorite job was as a DJ. Sadly, spinning tunes at wedding receptions and neighborhood parties didn’t cover enough of the bills.
The threads throughout my career have always been my passions for learning, teaching, explaining, designing, creating, and most importantly helping others in an attempt to make the world a little better.
Technical Communication / eLearning
Articulate Storyline 360 eLearning Design Challenges
- Creating a Club Slack Channel (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia)
- Rules of Hockey (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia and SnagIt)
- Google Forms (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia and Google)
- Digital Citizenship for an Online World Presentation
Society for Technical Communicators – IDL-SIG
(Developed with GoToMeeting / Google Slides)
- How to Search In PolicyStat Handout (Developed in MS Word)
- Digital Citizenship Session Handout
- PolicyStat Monthly Update Newsletter (Developed with MailChimp)
To review my professional resume, please click here.