Throughout my professional career, I’ve been a classroom teacher, an internal trainer, an external trainer, a coach, an Instructional Designer, a Web Course Developer, an eLearning Designer, a Project Manager, a manager/(cheer)leader of an amazing group of technical support specialists and designers, and now a training and development manager at a software company with a mission to prevent disease with data.
Full disclosure, my all-time favorite job was as a DJ. Sadly, spinning tunes at wedding receptions and neighborhood parties didn’t cover enough of the bills.
The threads throughout my career have always been my passions for learning, teaching, explaining, designing, creating, and most importantly helping others.
Technical Communication / eLearning
Articulate Storyline 360 eLearning Design Challenges
- Creating a Club Slack Channel (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia)
- Rules of Hockey (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia and SnagIt)
- Google Forms (Developed with TechSmith Camtasia and Google)
- Digital Citizenship for an Online World Presentation
Society for Technical Communicators – IDL-SIG
(Developed with GoToMeeting / Google Slides)
- PolicyStat Monthly Update Newsletter (Developed with MailChimp)
To review my professional resume, please click here.